Login for registered users
The site can use some of its services only to registered users.
The registration does not entail an obligation to pay
Registration for new users
Automatically copy these trades to your account!
If You would like to get an free forex signal, please follow these steps:
1) Use these links to open MT4 !! (not MT5) ECN Real* account.
- open IC Markets Fx trading account or
- open XM trading account
2) Register a free account in fxblue.com. Please send us firstname.lastname@example.org your fxblue username and real account number ! Old XM or ICMarkets registration: No good ! (Solution: create a new registration. Use Link !! IC Markets or XM)
3) Download and install the Internet Trade Mirror Receiver software from fxblue.com.
4) We will send you the necessary informations to copy. (PDF)
This service is 100% Free (no subscription fee)
U.S. Government Required Risk Disclaimer - Forex, Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Substantial risk is involved. Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex markets.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.